Geberit Aquaclean Mera 8000 +/ Geberit Aquaclean Care plus UP Premium Plus 5 Year Extended Warranty
** PLEASE CLICK ON THE VAT EXEMPTION FORM AND SERVICE PLANS LINK AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE WARRANTY FORMS. DETAILS OF WHAT THE WARRANTY INCLUDES IS NOTED HERE HOWEVER THE PRINTABLE FORMS NEED TO BE ACCESSED BY CLICKING ONTO THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE**
Our Premier Premium Plus Service plan runs alongside the manufacturers warranty. In the first three years from when the toilet is first installed, Geberit provide a 3 year manufacturers warranty which includes maintenance work and replacement of parts (Please read the full Terms and Conditions for the warranty limitations).
Extended Warranty Breakdown
Year 1 to 3 – Premier Annual Service contract and Manufactures warranty
Premier Annual Service contract - (this is not included in manufactures warranty cover)
• Checking the unit once a year
• Check boiler, Valves, Seals and all operational parts.
• Replacing active carbon filter
• Filling up jet Clean
• Replace batteries in remote control
• Replace faulty parts (subject to manufactures warranty)
This service is a minimum requirement for a 5 year extended warranty agreement.
Should a material fault in the product occur in the guarantee period, Geberit will arrange for the necessary maintenance work to be carried out and if necessary, replace any faulty parts free of charge, providing it has been registered within 90 days of the installation date (against material and manufacturing faults)
(Checking unit once a year & consumables not included)
Year 4 and 5 – Premier Extended Warranty
Premier Service & Installation will provide unlimited call outs including free of charge replacement of faulty parts and labour against manufacturing faults in addition to our annual service.
NB Extended warranties are only available when purchasing a service contract. All contracts must be taken out in the 90 days of installation.
Geberit guarantees over a period of three years from the date of installation of the product at the end user’s premises that the product is free of material and production faults.
~~NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
• Fault due to poor maintenance.
• Resetting of equipment or circuit breakers.
• Abuse of the equipment
• Inadequate water pressure
• Blockages eg, drains, condensers, pumps
• Debris in water supply
• Lime scale related issues
• Installed incorrectly
• No faults with the machine.
• Setting up of equipment eg, levelling and setting up controls
• Any damages caused by the users.
• Faulty electrics or power supply to unit issues – eg, customers plug socket, plug, wiring, junction box fault, wrong fuse.
• Any consumable items – eg, disinfectant for nozzles, Active carbon air filter, shower and dryer nozzles.
• Access arranged for service call and engineer refused access or customer not there
We are responsible for building
and fitting baths in the
luxury bathrooms of holiday
resorts including CenterParcs
- and your installation is
just as important to us.
Click Here To
Find Out More...
We Also Supply Spare Parts
For many manufacturers of steam and whirlpool products.
Click Here To Find Out More...